Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Carrie Bradshaw's Apartment


I was always a BIG fan of "Sex and the City",and even though I was still in school during the biggest part of the 6 season run of the show,I made sure to never miss an episode.

That's why I was super excited to see the movie,and when I did,I wasn't disappointed.It was just like a natural continuation of the show,and that is exactly what I had wanted the movie to be.It also made me miss the show even more!A box set of all 6 seasons of the show would be my dream gift (*nudge*nudge*wink*wink).

One thing I always really,really loved and was very jealous of,was Carrie's apartment.It just looked like the quintessential New York apartment,and I loved how cosy,comfortable and yet stylish it looked.Since I can remember,that is what I wanted my apartment to look like.

The turqoise,cream,black and brown colors along with the bunches of books and picture frames on the walls,are right up my alley,and there isn't a thing in this 'apartment' that I would change.Except maybe a little more spicing up in the kitchen and bathroom.Although all SATC fans know that the kitchen was rarely used by Carrie,and the stove was basically only more place to hoard her shoe collection.So it's understandable that it is quite bland.

Either way,I love this apartment,or rather the look of it,and when I grow up,and finally decide to start making my place look a little better,this is definitely the look I'm going to go for.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin