Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness


1. What is the most exciting part of a sexual encounter for you?

The foreplay.And the look on my boyfriends' face when he's about to 'deploy his soldiers'.That is the coolest.

2. What is your favorite way to relax after sex?

Maybe smoking a cigarette,and having my boyfriend tell me how incredible I was.

3. Do you find sex with someone you have emotional attachment with to be better than casual fucking with someone you don't have emotional attachment with?

Definitely,the former.It takes time for a guy to figure out what makes a woman tick,and it takes time for a woman to get comfortable with a man.So when you are together longer,and thus more emotionally attached,your body responds better.I think.

4. What was the last really horrible movie you watched? (At home, theater, etc)

Oh gosh,so many to choose from,my mind is working overtime here.I guess the dvd of "Hellboy 2".It sucked balls,because I actually really liked number one,and this one disappointed so badly,I sure as hell hope they don't bring out a number 3.

5. What are 3 things someone could do or say during foreplay that would kill the mood for you?

Basically anything negative about my body (things in the line of "Are you wearing tights,or have you just not shaven yet?") I perform much better when being overly-complimented during sex.

6. Where do you think the best place to buy sexy lingerie is? Why?

I don't actually see the need for sexy lingerie.All the men I know prefer their women naked as the day they were born.Lingerie just tends to baffle men (when they have to be taken off) and get in the way.

7. Do you think how a person dances gives you a glimpse to how they perform in bed?

NO!My boyfriend can't dance for shit.I mean it,he looks like he's having a seizure of some sort whenever he dances,but when it comes to sex,he knows exactly what to do.

8. When was the last time you got served breakfast in bed?

Probably about 6 months ago,by my sister of all people.My boyfriend doesn't eat breakfast,and therefor tends to 'forget' that I do.Very convenient.

Questions courtesy of Wednesday Weirdness.

2 Comments:

Ashly Star said...

Your 7 made me laugh, lol.

Awesome answers. Happy Wednesday!

creative kerfuffle said...

dude, the hubs can't dance either! LOL and i am so fucking mad at blogger, for some stupid reason i can not add you to my blogroll! WTF??? it sends me to some feedburner site. so, just know i've tried, several times. : )

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin