Monday, March 2, 2009

So early on a Monday?Awesome

I got another award!Can you believe it?The really gorgeous,and fabulous mommy Ashley (from Confessions of a Housewife),gave me this award,and I'm blushing,because I still can't believe I've gotten an award from her.Thanks Ashley!


"This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day."
The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Although I love,love,love receiving awards from my fellow bloggers,I find it really difficult to choose who to tag for the awards (I'm a very indecisive type of person,it's just who I am),so I'm tagging all my followers.You all are a melting pot of cultures and personal values,so all of you deserve this award.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin