Friday, March 13, 2009

Where I live








I've posted pictures of the area where I live before,but I've just discovered some more pictures,and looking at them,it makes me realise just how lucky I am to live where I do.Even though the heat drives me crazy,soon it will be winter,and beautiful and green and just the most incredible.I can't wait.

{Update}

Namine commented that we're lucky to not have snow,but over here we're like little children when we see snow,so even though this ~


is the only snow we get,everybody in town always gets super excited about it.There's a town called Ceres,that is nestled on top of one of the mountains on the one side of our valley,and they always get lots of tourists (i.e. super excited towns' people) trampling around the mountains looking for snow to play in.I can't wait for winter!

6 Comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

oh pretty. lucky you have no snow

drollgirl said...

oh you live in such a gorgeous area! and it looks clean and people-free (or maybe they are all just in hiding!!!), unlike the mess that i live in. i still like where i live, but it would be nice to escape to a place like yours sometimes!

ecotorium said...

Wow. I mean, just, wow. Now I love living in Chicago which is a pretty decent size city, but man does your place look lovely! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome Sara said...

pretty!!! like post cards that say wish you were here. but its really saying haha i'm here your not, but i wish i was there so i can see you cry!

kadler said...

Those are some gorgeous pics. Where do you live?

And you're not missing snow at all. Past the age of 12, it's just a pain in the butt :)

creative kerfuffle said...

simply gorgeous! thanks for sharing those. you live in a beautiful area. interesting to read about things from a different perspective, we're heading into spring and you're looking forward to winter : )

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin