Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

1. Is there a particular smell that turns you on? If so what is it?

English Blazer.It's not a very famous brand or anything,but that stuff goes in my nose and straight down to my girly bits.It's just an instant reaction.

2. Have you ever tried or considered trying a Master Cleanse type method to lose weight?

Not to lose weight as such,but to detox,maybe.But the whole thing just sounds so gross,so I have never actually had the guts to do it.

3. When you're browsing a book store for reading material, do you find yourself checking out a book solely based on the cover design?

Most of the time,yes.But I've also learned that most of the times if the cover looks amazing,the book more than likely sucks.I usually read the back to see the basic gist of the story.

4. Which 80's trend were you least happy to see come back this year; big shoulder pads or neon?

I didn't really wear 80's fashion when it was 80's fashion,but if I had to now,I'd rather wear a little bit of neon.Big shoulder pads are just never really a good idea.Unless you're a maneating,heavily made-up business woman living in a big mansion,or some such place.

5. How long do you think could you disappear for until someone would notice your absence and start looking for you?

About 9 hours,at the longest.

6. Have you ever walked out of a movie and asked for your money back? Which movie(s) and why?

No,never.If I paid for a movie,I watch it to the end,no matter how bad it sucks.Besides,I never pick sucky movies.I have good taste :)

7. Have you ever changed your plans because of something you read in your horoscope?

Nah,it's a fun thing to pass the time (reading your horoscope) but I would never let it rule my life.

{Questions courtesy of Wednesday Weirdness}

2 Comments:

Awesome Sara said...

did you know if you were a dude we could never be, according to the star signs. apparently, i am insentative and boring. i have never heard of colgone, i'm curious how it smells.

creative kerfuffle said...

ok, one scent that slays me every time i smell it is polo. it was THE cologne guys wore back in the late 80s when i was in college and one guy in particular, omg. whenever i smell a guy wearing that i think of that guy (and it isn't the hubs). smelling it is like instant time travel. a few months ago someone in my office started wearing it and it drove me insane; mostly cos none of the men i worked w/ were polo-wearing material. lol

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin