Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm a pervert

{DISCLAIMER:I'm totally man crazy today.I'm blaming it on hormones}

I'm in a total Twilight phase right now,since I just finished reading New Moon yesterday,and am starting with Eclipse today.And after New Moon,I'm a BIG Jacob/Taylor Lautner fan.

However,this makes me a complete pervert.I'm nearly 10 years older than this kid,but I have to be honest.He makes me want to do very dirty,naughty things.Either to him,or myself.I haven't decided yet.But hell,look at this pic,and tell me that look doesn't make you go at least a little bit breathless!



Also,NO 17 year old should have a body like this.It's not right.

8 Comments:

cybeel said...

Ahhaaaa haaaaa you're really adorable. still a smile on my face. thinki should post smt like this

sexypoet said...

in the photo with the short hair, he looks alot like a young john leguizamo doesn't he? i always found him to be very sexy. (especially in the movie son of sam)

how is the twilight series? i've been debating on getting the books for a while. afraid they wouldn't live up to ann rice's vampire series and that i'd be disapointed..

Lisa said...

I so agree! I think I could go to jail for some of the things I've thought about him.

Anonymous said...

I must be a pervert too because I think he is hot. Its just feels wrong thinking it.

I finished New Moon at the weekend and going to start reading Eclipse tonight. I am trying not to get obsessed with these books but they just got a knack of grabbing your attention and suck you in to the Twilight world!!!

Awesome Sara said...

i'm going to call him mr. panty creamer

kadler said...

Eek but he has no hair on his chest! It makes me wonder whether he's gone through puberty yet.

drollgirl said...

so you are liking the books!?!??!?? YAY!!! fucking a, i am WAAAAAAAAAY older than you so i must be a cougar for these young boys that i would like to like from head to toe. :)

creative kerfuffle said...

ok, i hadn't seen this post when i made the comment above about jacob. : ) so--for me i love the character of jacob better than the character of edward. but for actors, i do prefer robert over this guy. though, his abs? omg, yum. and you think YOU'RE a perv? dude, i could be his MOTHER! LOL

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin