Friday, June 26, 2009

The Postcard Journal



Leetid started a Postcard Journal,where the same journal goes to different bloggers,all over the world,and ever one puts in a postcard of the town they live in,and some details.

I just did my entry,and now I want to know if any of you wonderful people would like to take part in the next leg of the Postcard Journal's Journey.

If you do,email me at

thoughts4pennies@gmail.com

and I will randomly choose who goes next.Then I'll let you know,and you can give me your deets so I can send the Journal on it's way.

Hope you all want to take part!

2 Comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

omg i so want to do that. tell me more! where will it end up? or is the idea for it to just keep going? man, i'd so want to keep it! LOL
i've thought about doing a book swap thingy--like i send one of my commenters a book and then they read it and either send it on or send another of their choosing on to someone else.

Anonymous said...

@creative kerfuffle - once I get the journal back it will be offered up for a giveaway where anyone can take part in trying to win it!

Penny, I can't wait to see what you have written in journal!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin