Monday, June 15, 2009

So quiet

This weekend was so relaxing and just plain nice.I spent the majority of it eating,watching various movies/tv shows,playing with Maya,doing laundry,listening to the rain and my personal favorite - having very passionate discussions with JC about such deep and important subjects such as fart smells,curse words,what Maya would say to us if she were to actually be able to talk,and also the size of different actresses' boobs.All in all,it was a perfect weekend.

This morning,just after I got to work,my boss informed me I had to go do phone duty at our other branch in town,because the guy who works there,took a long weekend (tomorrow is a South African public holiday).This would be fine,but this branch is super quiet,and basically nobody comes or goes here,so I am sitting here,all alone.Bored as hell.I can't even concentrate on reading,that's how bored I am.Oh well,at least I don't actually have to work.

I'm a bit pissed off,because JC has to work tomorrow :( I was looking forward to an extra day of doing nothing together,but I guess I'll have to make do with lying in bed all day,on my own.Again,things could be worse.

Hope you guys have an awesome week ahead!I have that lovely orthodontist appointment on Thursday to look forward to.So yeah,I'm totally psyched for this week.

NOT.

5 Comments:

cybeel said...

good luck on thursday. Ohhwwww an orthodontist!?!!
By the way i like your discussion topics :P

Angela Tolsma said...

Yea for quiet weekends!!

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you on Thursday!

creative kerfuffle said...

our family always talks about what the animals would say if they could! LOL

i hope the day goes by fast, considering you're bored. ugh.

Awesome Sara said...

is this the braces thing??? omg mouth docs are not cool!!!

kadler said...

Haha, I have to go to the dentist, too. Hope your week isn't too painful!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin