Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

Again,there's no Wednesday Weirdness yet,and since I won't be here tomorrow (in case it gets posted late) I'm taking some of their old questions again.Enjoy.

1.) Have you ever stolen anything from a relatives house?

No,not a relatives house,but when I was little I did steal a Barbie dress from a girls' house.I really didn't like the girl,so I've never felt too guilty about it.

2.) If you had to change lives with a friend from your real life for a day, which would you choose and why?

I wouldn't choose any of theirs.They all have a load of crap going on at the moment,or some of theirs' lives just irritate me,so I wouldn't want to take their lives over anyway.

3.) Name at least one place where you would never have sex.
In a graveyard.I have a lot of respect for the dead,and that is the one place I would never desicrate like that.

4.) If you could change one personality trait in you significant other, what would you change and why?

I would make him be more affectionate.He isn't a very touchy-feely type of person,and I am,so I would make him just as bad as I am.

5.) How important is the mood and setting to you when it comes to sex? (Do you need certain things to set the mood to really enjoy it, etc)

The setting isn't important,but I do need to feel like my partner is just as into it as I am.If I feel like he's a bit bored by it or something like that,I will stop everything right there.

6.) Which is worse, bad sex or no sex? Why?

Bad sex.Because it is such a waste of good energy.At least if you're having no sex,you don't know what you're missing.Besides,to me,bad sex is basically like having no sex anyway.

7.) On a scale of 0 to 10, how much of a compulsive spender would you say you are?
3.I used to be much worse,but I've gotten it pretty much under control.I only buy essentials now,and think any purchase of clothes or expensive items through about a hundred times before I decide to buy it or not.

8.) Have you ever left a restaurant without paying the bill? Why?

No,never.I wouldn't go into a restaurant in the first place if I knew I didn't have the money to pay for it.

9.) If you could pick how you would die, how would you choose your death to happen?I'm a big 'ole pussy,so I would say peacefully in my sleep,at the ripe old age of 120.I don't want to suffer or anything,I just want it to be quick and easy.

10.) If you could rid the world entirely of one disease and one disease only, forever, which would you choose and why?

The flu.It's the most common disease,it can be quite deadly and makes people all over the world less productive,at least 2 times a year.

11.) How adventurous would you say you are when it comes to trying new things in bed with your partner?

Not very.Quite honestly,I don't care for acrobatic,gymnastic,Kama Sutra moves,because I would break or tear something on my body,and I would certainly not be concentrating on the sex.But there are some things that I would try out,on my own terms,though.

12.) What is something sexual that you would absolutely, with no amount of persuasion, ever be willing to do?

Have a man pee or poo on me.There is nothing that could persuade me to have this done to me (or have me do it).

13.) What kind of laundry detergent do you use?OMO Automatic.I think that's what it's called.

14.)When listening to music, about how loud do you prefer the music you're listening to to be?

Just loud enough for me to hear all the words clearly,but if someone starts talking to me,I still want to be able to talk with them,without shouting.

15.) How often do you talk to your siblings?

My one sister lives in my town,so we talk almost every day.My other sister I talk to maybe once a month,and my brother maybe once every 2 months.

16.)How well do you deal when given an ultimatum?Uhm,not very well.I like to have my options open,so when I'm given an ultimatum,I feel as if I'm stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place.And I don't like that.

17.)Have you ever dated someone or had a lover who had an emotional or mental disorder?

I think we all have some kind of emotional disorder.But yes,I've been with a guy who had some sort of mental disorder,I'm sure of it.He just couldn't stop lying,and he didn't even realise it.

18.) How do you feel about crossdressing?
To each his own.Althoug I don't understand why a man would willingly want to wear uncomfortable bra's and panties.I'm a woman,and I would give anything not to have to wear a freaking bra.

19.) Have you ever lied about the number of sexual partners you have had to someone? Why?

No,the number isn't so high yet,so I don't mind saying the real number.

20.) Does your significant other have the same political and religious views that you do? How often do you discuss politics and religion with them?
We have the same political views.But my boyfriend refuses to go to church.It's not that he doesn't believe what I believe,he just doesn't want to be in the same church as some of the people that attend our local church,whereas I will suck it up,and go anyway.

21.) What sport, if any, do you find to be most boring?

There are a lot,but I have to say it is a tie: gholf and soccer.They both take ages,and nothing very exciting happens the whole time.

22.) Have you ever honestly peed in the pool?

Of course I have,and anyone who tells you they haven't,are stone cold liars.

{Questions courtesy of Wednesday Weirdness}

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading these! I agree with you on a lot of them! Except I think the disease I would get rid of is any type of cancer! Cancer scares the shit out of me!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin