Monday, August 31, 2009

You know when someone hurts you so badly,by the words they say to you,that you feel like nothing can ever make you feel better again?Well,I'm feeling like that right now.It would be easier to get over,if the words came from some stranger,who I would not have to see again,making the hurtful words easier to forget.But when it comes from family,someone so close to you that you never ever expected it from,those words go into your heart and brain,and start to fester.

I want to forgive and forget.But as much as I want to do it,I just can't.Maybe some day.Until then I'll act as if everything is normal,and nothing is wrong,because if I don't,more people will get hurt.And I'm not going to be the one to make that happen.

All I've ever wanted is for us all to get along and be nice and fun and happy.Again,maybe someday.

4 Comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

oh penny, i'm sorry. family hurt is just about the worst kind of hurt and i think it takes the longest to get over, or at least deal w/ because i don't know if you ever get over it. sending you big hugs today.

Ashly Star said...

I don't have any words that I think will help, so... ((hugs))

Angela Tolsma said...

HUGS. Family is your best friend most days and your worst enemy other days. Share your hurt. Lots of love.

Elizabeth Marie said...

I'm sorry doll! Sending you big hugs.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin