Friday, November 27, 2009

being thankful


Even though I am not American
I thought I would make a list
of
12 things
that I'm
thankful for...

First up,the kind of obvious,quite serious,but still very true things...
1.My mother
2.My cat-daughter,Maya
3.Jacques,the love of my life
4.My best friend in the world,Liz
5.The rest of my family
6.Having a job
7.Pictures of my dad - they keep him close to me

and now,the less serious,but no less important,things that I'm
thankful for...

8.Pizza,any kind,anywhere,any time
9.A cold shower after a long hot day
10.Beautiful roses that grow in my 'garden',and pretty up our apartment
11.My new fridge,that still makes my heart very happy
12.Good stuff to watch on tv,when I'm super bored

9 Comments:

Kirsty said...

Ah, the fridge, most un-thanked kitchen appliance of all. Seriously, where would we be without them?? (Where would I keep my cheese?!)

Angela Tolsma said...

good list. Yea for the fridge

Teena in Toronto said...

I adore pizza!

Happy blogoversary!

ghost community said...

well there is a good post, I can see your feeling here, but I can't to describe..

ghost community said...

well there is a good post, I can see your feeling here, but I can't to describe..

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Kristy said...

I am very much thankful, of course aside from the family which is always given, I am thankful for having my laptop and cellphone which is very helpful with my day to day activities and work. Without it, I'm lost. I am also thankful for the wishes that have been granted. - juicy couture sidekick

BlackBerry Hosted Exchange said...

That was very touching!

Elliott Bellaire said...

I'm so happy for you! Everyday, there are lots of things that I'm very thankful for. Like having a wonderful wife and kids, having true friends with me all the time, and having the things that I've been struggling to have since I was a kid. And, oh! Gotta be thankful for having a fridge full of good stuff, too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin