Thursday, November 12, 2009

happy 4 years!


 

I'm a little late posting about this,seeing as our anniversary was Tuesday,November 10,
but nevertheless,I just wanted to let everyone know just how
much I love this little bugface

He makes me super mad,and super happy,sometimes just minutes
apart from each other
He makes me think,makes me feel,makes me believe more in myself

I don't always know what he sees in me,or why
we were destined to be together
But I never doubt that we were
definitely
meant to be together

>3 I LOVE YOU >3

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

aww happy anni!

drollgirl said...

this is so sweet!

i thought you were gone, miss penny! i am so glad to find you again.

and sadly after 4 years my relationship died. so sad. someday i hope to have the one. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin