Monday, January 19, 2009

My brothers' house

My brother and sister-in-law just sold their house in Wellington,seeing as they are preparing to emigrate to Australia.My sister-in-law is quite creative,and I love how she has taken this old house,and made it not only cute to look at,but also majorly child accessible.Everywhere you look,you can see the presence of kids,but also of her creativity.A creativity which I sorely lack.Here are some pictures:


This is a side view of the house.It's quite a small house,even though it has 3 bedrooms,but it is really comfortable,and has incredible wooden floors and old-style finishings.

The tiny,but very green and lovely back yard.

This beautiful naked lady,is a nude my SIL did of her sister,who died in a car crash when she was only 19.
Both paintings were done by my SIL,this naughty (colorful) boy,is my nephew,Andreas.


I am so jealous!My SIL got these coffee mugs from a friend for Xmas.They have the paintings of my favorite artist,Gustav Klimt,on them.They are really only for looking at,because they are so delicate,I think they would break with the first cup of coffee.

The view from the back door.Wellington is a really pretty little town,with lots of history and incredibly beautiful surroundings.

1 Comment:

drollgirl said...

you have such a beautiful family! and i love the house you were at -- adorable. glad you had such a nice weekend and topped it all off with fun, loud, super satisfying nookie. sunday is an excellent sex day. :)

and your new blog design/look is fab. very cute!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin