Thursday, February 19, 2009

Questions about My Love

Everyone and their uncle has done these questions,but now it's my turn.I stole them from Blogged Bliss.

How long have you been together?
We’ve been together for 3 years and 3 months.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About 7 years.He used to date my best friend when she and I were still in high school.

Who asked whom out?
We both sort of drunkflirted with each other.I made it very easy for him.One night at the club where he was a barman at the time,I spotted him on the dancefloor,grabbed him and said “Why don’t you come over to my place when you’re done with work?”.I had said this to him many times before,he never took me up on the ‘offer’.That night he did,and the rest is history.

How old are each of you?
I’m 25 (turning 26 on Sunday) and he is 30.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Mine,but only my one sister,because she lives in the same town as us.Otherwise we see his sisters more often.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Our debt.At least,my boyfriends’ debt.We basically can’t really start our lives until that is all paid off,because I don’t want to keep on making more debt,so I refuse to get married until we are in the clear.

Did you go to the same school?
Nope.

Are you from the same home town?
He moved to my home town when he was 13.I’ve lived here my whole life.

Who is smarter?
I think that we are pretty equal,but if I have to be honest,I think he is.Especially when it comes to math and science.I’m better with useless facts.

Who is the most sensitive?
I am definitely.He is about as sensitive as a dull needle.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We don’t eat out.My boyfriend is not a big eater (he only eats about one meal a day) and prefers home made food.But if we do,we go to this local restaurant just around the corner from us,for pizza.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
LOL,not very far,only about 2 hours from home.What can I say?We’re house bunnies.

Who has the craziest exes?
I don’t really know many of his exes,but I would have to guess his,because he was my first real boyfriend,and he has dated quite a plethora of interesting characters.

Who has the worst temper?
I think my boyfriend does,because he tends to be passive aggressive,and holds everything in,then explodes when he is really mad.I let my anger and stuff out whenever I feel it,so I don’t get too worked up.

Who does the cooking?
I do mostly.My boyfriend can only do chicken and chips or burgers.So I mostly make the food,otherwise I would only get to eat chicken and chips or burgers,ever.

Who is the neat-freak?
Neither one of us is a neat freak,although I don’t like things to be dirty.If you make a mess,you clean it up immediately.My boyfriend doesn’t get this.

Who is more stubborn?
Definitely JC!If he says no,he means no,and there is absolutely NO way to change his mind,at all.

Who hogs the bed?
I do.I like to lie spread eagled on my stomach.I also like to roll myself up in the duvet.Luckily JC is very thin,so he doesn’t need a lot of space anyway.

Who wakes up earlier?
I usually do.Unfortunately.

Where was your first date?
In my bedroom.”wink,wink”

Who is more jealous?
I am.But I wouldn’t get all psycho about it,so long as JC doesn’t compare me to any of his exes,I hate that.

How long did it take to get serious?
After about a year of being ‘friends with benefits’,we became increasingly serious about each other,although we were monogamous the whole time anyway.

Who eats more?
I do,by far.Like I said,he only eats about one meal a day (mostly dinner) and he hardly ever eats seconds.He also doesn’t eat anything sweet.He truly only eats if he is really hungry.Whereas I will eat anything and everything in my path,given the chance.

Who does the laundry?
We both do.He sorts the clothes and puts it in the machine and then I hang it up and take it down and pack it away again.

Who's better with the computer?
Me,although I’m not that good,at all.He however,can’t even type.

Who drives when you are together?
Well,I can’t drive,so JC drives ALL the time.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin