Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm loved...sort of

The awesome Ruggy gave me the Love Ya Award,which really made my day.It really makes you feel special to know someone chose you for something like this,out of all the amazing blogs there are to choose from.Thanks Ruggy!



Here are the rules:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

Here are my tags {I almost don't want to tag anyone,because literally ALL the blogs I follow,are incredible and totally lovable}

~ Alice @ An Alien World
~ Chatabox Girl
~ Ecotorium
~ Just an ordinary day...
~ La Belette Rouge
~ Leetid
~ Out of the frying pan
~ Mr Scrubby

I love reading all of you!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award!!!

Another Ordinary Girl said...

Thank you for the award. I returned the favor on my blog!

La Belette Rouge said...

Congrats to lovely you!!!!You made my day!!!xo

the frog princess said...

Thanks!!

I have two to hand out now (I've been slacking). Maybe I'll do it on Sunday in honor of the Oscars :)

ecotorium said...

Thanks ever so much! I'm just so happy that some one out there likes it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin