Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sex,or the lack thereof

Listen,I know this might be a little TMI,but I have been feeling lately that my love and I aren't having enough sex.When we weren't living together,we only saw eachother weekends,and we would have sex at least 2 to 3 times during the course of the weekend.But now that we are living together,I'm lucky if we are having sex once a week.Its not that the sex is getting worse or anything.My boy is REALLY good in bed,and knows exactly how to please me,but that's just it...it's so good,I always want more!However,I have always been a strong supporter of quality over quantity.Still,I get worried something might be wrong between us,but then I think about it,and I realise our relationship has never been better.I think mostly its because we are tired from work during the week,especially JC,who has a very physical job,and so by the time we get to bed,we're both so tired,we hardly feel in the mood for being physical.

What do you guys think is 'enough' sex?

2 Comments:

drollgirl said...

in hear ya. the bf moved in with me over a year ago, and the sex is not as often as i'd like -- 1 or 2 times a week now. it is a touchy subject tho, especially with work schedules and sleep and lack of time and such. and you are right, quality is better than quanitity, BUT I'D LIKE BOTH.

creative kerfuffle said...

the hubs and i were discussing this just last night. of course we are OLDER than you guys (early 40s) and have two kids, and have been married for 16 years but we average about twice a week (more on good weeks). our problem is when we get stressed out he likes it more and i like it less. i firmly believe in quality over quantity too though.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin