Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some more Flickr for me please

I never bothered going onto sites like Flickr or Photobucket,but I've recently started getting quite obsessed with Flickr.I am a picture stalker,especially of other people's homes.I just love seeing how people decorate their homes and how they make their private spaces special (that sounded kind of dirty,it wasn't meant to be).

Here are a few of the places I've found on Flickr,and just love to death.If only I had the creativity to do things like this to my place.Alas,I'm creatively challenged.There should really be some sort of organisation for that,since everything seems to have an organisation these days.



1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am loving all of these pictures. Turquoise is one of the best colors ever! It just makes everything look so chic!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin