Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A good Tuesday...so far

{Here's why}

~ I found out one of my best friends and her hubby are moving into a house that's only about 3 houses down from our apartment!I am super excited,because A and I used to be really close,and would party all the time,along with my sister (who was originally A's friend).We would go out during the week and then spend the next night moaning to each other about our hangovers.It was awesome!Anyhow,she got married 3 years ago,moved away,and we probably only saw each other like,4 times in the whole time since then.She called me yesterday with the news,and I have to say,it was the best birthday present I could've asked for.

~ My best friend,L,sent me a lovely letter and the most adorable (and super comfy) winter socks for my birthday.
She knows me too well,because my old slippers have finally gotten the boot,and come winter time,my feet are always freezing,so this is the perfect present for me.I didn't know I was getting anything,so when I got this package,it was a very fun little surprise.She's the BEST!

~ My boss told me yesterday,that since I worked so hard this past weekend (which was my birthday weekend,of course),they've decided that I should have this Friday off.Can you believe it?It's awesome!

~ Only 4 more days until we go away for the weekend.We are renting a caravan for our stay by the seaside,which is so great,because I love anything to do with a caravan.I don't know why,maybe I have some gypsey blood in me.

So there,like I said,a very good Tuesday so far.

3 Comments:

Another Ordinary Girl said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like it was a good one! That's great!!!!

drollgirl said...

congratulations on the good news!!! how exciting!

ecotorium said...

Happy birthday! Those socks look uber comfy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin