Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crying at work is SO not a good thing

Thank God I'm not wearing lots of eyeshadow or mascara these days,because I stumbled onto this site called Pet of the Day,and let me tell you,some of those stories are just so freaking sad,I've cried at least twice this morning {well,I cry quite easily,so that isn't actually a big shocker}.

But then,just as I was about to leave the site due to the major cry inducing stories going on there,this little cutie popped up.


This is Pepe,otherwise know as One of the Cutest Cats in the World.Seriously,just look at that face.Who can resist it?

Go check the site out.It's worth a few hours of your attention.At least.

6 Comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

great picture!! Headed to the site now!

Cat with a Garden said...

We'll check out the site! But not when mom is at work! ; )

The Alleged Ringleader said...

Awww so cute!

drollgirl said...

PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, he is TO-DIE-FOR!!!

CARINA said...

oh, i think this site might be dangerous. I see endless work hours spent trawling this site!

kadler said...

Wow, no, I'm afraid I'll cry. I'm also an easy crier. But when I do, my entire face gets really red and stays like that forever. So I avoid it at all costs. I will, however, enjoy looking at this kitteh.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin