Thursday, March 5, 2009

Feeling better already


the lazy river
Originally uploaded by kevkev44
I'm sorry for being such a complete and utter downer.I didn't mean to actually tell you all how depro I'm feeling,but I'm feeling a bit better already,because my sister just stopped by for a quick chat,and we had a long talk about weight loss,which is a subject that always takes my mind off of everything else.

Also,this picture is totally where I'm going today in my subconscious,because there's a bit of a heat wave in our future.Today's weather is 44 degrees celsius (a.k.a. 111.2 degrees fahrenheit) and the weather people say it's going to continue like that for a week or more.Excellent.I'm such a fan of extreme hot weather.NOT.

2 Comments:

Another Ordinary Girl said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. You can always come visit me. It's 16 degrees Farenheit here today! I'll switch with you for a couple days!!!!

drollgirl said...

that weather BLOWS. i hate the heat. hate it. and it's a comin', for sure.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin