Thursday, March 5, 2009

Feeling down


Depression
Originally uploaded by Synamingirl
Ugh,I'm supposed to be feeling chipper and full of gusto,I mean it's Thursday already,so only one more day of work,and then it's the weekend!But I don't.Instead,I just feel like sitting in a dark room,not seeing anyone,talking to anyone,basically just not doing anything,and being on my own for a while.

I've always had a huge problem with staying positive and being optimistic.Through lots of experience,I've realised that it doesn't matter how optimistic you are,crap is going to come your way,as certain as the sun is going to rise tomorrow.That saying 'anything that can go wrong,will' is completely based on my life.As soon as I think everything is going smooth as silk,and I can relax a bit and just enjoy life,small,seemingly insignificant things happen,out of the blue,to ruin my happiness and tranquility.

If I had a mood ring on right now,its colour would be black,pitch black.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry things are bad today :-( If you feel like being on your own, that sounds like an excellent plan!

I'm not a particularly optimistic person either. I like to call it "realism." I've given up trying to look on the bright side and just accepted that bad things are going to happen, and that I'm prepared to handle them when they do. I think the knowing you can handle it is the important part.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin