Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Followers and commenters

I just lost a follower!Not for the first time,but I hate seeing my followers get less,and less.Although I really don't know why,because I have my regular commenters,who I seriously adore,and whenever I write something,or post a picture or video,I can't wait to hear what they have to say about it.These women all have super awesome blogs of their own,along with busy lives in the 'real world',so it is a very big honor for me that they would take the time out of their busy days to comment on something that I've said.

So,I'm not going to let a lost follower bum me out,since the ones that I have left are what it's all about anyway.

This is for all the great women who take the time to show their interest in other human beings,through their kind and interesting comments

11 Comments:

cybeel said...

we LOVE you :)

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Never let losing followers make you sad. Quality is more important than quantity ;-)

Unknown said...

I just added on to follow your blog : ) It looks really interesting to me! Keep up the great work : )

drollgirl said...

aw, it is their loss. but i hate losing followers. it happens to me sometimes, too. :(

rachaelgking said...

I lost a follower for the first time the other day, too! I wasn't upset, I just wanted to know why... it seems kind of a weird action to take, yanno? C'est la vie!

Angela Tolsma said...

This is a fabulous idea!!

sorry you lost of follow. I love reading your blog!! I will send you a response to your email soon!

creative kerfuffle said...

i read and comment but don't follow. i think that was something added after i started blogging and i never got into it and i don't post the followers on my blog. however, i love all of my commenters and read their blogs religiously. it's become a circle of friends really. last year i had a couple of people stop reading/commenting and i think it was simply because i wasn't their cup of tea, though they'd been reading me for six months or more. and to be honest i quit reading them after that because they were a bit too uptight for me. i heart you though : )

Chele said...

sorry you lost a follower, I get the same as well, Just let you know I dont always comment but I read in my reader daily. keep it up!!

Sleepydumpling said...

Remember that there are other ways to follow than through blogger. I subscribe to your RSS feeds right into my Google Reader. Easier than the follow function, cos I tag and sort my blogs that I read.

Have you got a hit counter on your blog? It gives you a more accurate count of the number of people reading.

La Belette Rouge said...

You lose one and you gain 10. Fret not, we love you!:-)

Awesome Sara said...

shit, i stop blogging for like a day and you lose a follower and changed around your blog!?!?! all the stuff to the left is throwing my chi all out of wack.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin