Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

1.) What items (if any) do you get embarrassed to purchase?

Lubricant.I don't buy condoms anymore,but those I always got for free anyway.Tampons and stuff don't really embarass me,but for some reason,lube just makes me go fire engine red.

2.) What sexual position do you and your partner/significant other use most?

Cowgirl(although I am still a fan of the good old missionary,no matter the bad wrap it gets)PS.don't you just LOVE those lucite heels?!

3.) Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off or do you slip them on and off?

Most of my shoes don't need to be untied or tied,but when I take off my sneakers,I never untie them,and then I have to untie them when I want to put them back on again.

4.) What is the last thing you broke by accident?

My favorite kitchen knife.I guess I don't always know my own strength.

5.) If you had to lose one of your body parts what would it be and why?

My left leg.I would rather have to use crutches,a wheel chair or false leg than to not be able to touch or pick up something.

6.) How do you feel about anal sex?

It might float someone else's boat,but I personally think it's a waste of time.

7.) If you could have the ability to solve problems quickly and easily or the ability to know without doubt every time a person told a lie, which ability would you want and why?

I'd choose to be able to solve problems quickly and easily,simply because it would make my life,and the lives of those I come into contact with,a lot easier.The lying thing is basically useless,because I wouldn't be able to do anything about them lying anyway.

{Questions courtesy of Wednesday Weirdness}

2 Comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

I will have to do this!!

How'd you break the knife??

drollgirl said...

bahahha!!! i am with you on the anal sex thing. FORGET IT!! no way. will not do it. gross.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin