Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lazy days

I have tomorrow as well as Monday off from work,which is beyond awesome,except that tomorrow night my crazy friend (who wants to make a baby even though she has no job or prospects) is coming for dinner.Happy days.On Saturday JC and I are spending the day with my family and Monday JC has to work,while I do the laundry and clean house.So yeah,it's going to be pretty busy,and not so very lazy.If the weather was nice and cold,I would seriously be locking myself in the apartment and just stay in bed ALL WEEKEND.

Tonight I was going to go to a party with JC,for his friends' birthday,but I decided to rather buy myself the ingredients for a yummy pizza and stay at home and watch a movie,while he goes out and gets inordinately drunk.I'm just not in the mood to drink,and I will most likely be doing it tomorrow night anyway (in order to get through dinner).I'm going to buy some Rosé wine (since it's the only kind I can actually drink) and drink them out of my fancy new wine glasses that JC's mom got me as a house warming present.She is totally obsessed with wine glasses,and actually has to hide the bulk of her glasses from JC's dad,or else there will be trouble.LOL,they are such a cute couple.I hope I am like them in 20 years' time.

So yeah,I am going to have a quiet,solo night tonight,and just veg out on the couch with some home made pizza and a bottle of Coke.My elixer.Can't wait,luckily I am getting off work at 5pm today,so I can start the vegging out even earlier than usual.

Hope you all have an incredible weekend,and that you will be safe and have fun no matter where you may find yourself.See you all on Tuesday!

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a long weekend!!

Unknown said...

I would prefer staying home on the couch to an outing any day :) Have fun!

kel said...

Have fun! Veggin' rocks!

Dugout Daisy said...

I love being home alone and vegging out!
Have a great long weekend!
:D

drollgirl said...

i hope your weekend is fab! how can you go wrong with pizza and coke! two of my favorite things!!!!

enjoy enjoy enjoy!

noone said...

Haha! Enjoy your weekend!!

Pen Pen said...

I love couch potatoes--especially the sweet potato ones! :)

ecotorium said...

oooh, staying home sounds so uber nice! have a good one!!

Awesome Sara said...

i have to work. shift change, ugh this week is just not getting better

La Belette Rouge said...

I found out I can send you soda. Email me your address and I will send it to you. Hope you enjoyed your time off.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin