Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Post Secret



I heard the most random thing today.My sister told me that a couple that we know through my brother and his wife,have split up,after I think almost 10 years together.The reason?The husband finally came clean and told his wife that he's gay.They both have very high-paying jobs and have 2 houses,one in the city,one by the sea,they share pets,etc,etc.This news really shocked me,so I don't even want to imagine what the woman felt.I mean,they've shared their lives for a long time,and to suddenly be told that nearly everything you shared was based on a HUGE lie,must be earthshattering and life-changing.

But I hope that just like the woman in the postcard above,that woman will see the blessing in this situation,and realise that she's been given a second chance at life.

4 Comments:

Kitty Stampede said...

I had a a couple friends where this very thing happened..he ended up being gay after around 10 or so years. I would be utterly devastated, especially if you really,really loved him.

drollgirl said...

that is BRUTAL!!! and i have known of it happening to others. but at least (I GUESS) you can move on from the horror. but awful awful awful!! i think i would die!!!

Awesome Sara said...

that ring thing is hilarious!!!! people just suck in general. thanks for the kind comments about my job loss. i hope you never loose your job.

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

Oh the poor girl! How terrible for her!!!! I hope she has some great friends she can lean on to get through this.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin