Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

1.) What condiment goes best with french fries?


I am a big fan of tomato sauce (Americans call it ketchup),but it has to be All Gold Tomato Sauce.Other than that,I like the Spur Special Sauce.That stuff is like the nectar of the gods.Yummy!

2.) What condiment do you feel best represents your personality?

I would have to say Wellington's Sweet Chilli Sauce,because I'm a real sweetheart,but just when you think that's all there is to me,I can get all fired up and spicy.Also,I go well with everything,and make everything better :)

3.) If the love of your life was a different religion from you, would you convert for them if they asked you to?


Short answer,no.If he is the love of my life,he should accept me and my choice of religion,as I would him and his religion.I believe in having faith,faith in a higher being,and it really doesn't matter to me what religion you have that faith from.It saddens me when people can't accept others based on their religion.That is one thing that is supposed to bring us all together.

4.) What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?

Banana,and lots of it.I love banana and peanut butter sandwiches.I also put those two in my oatmeal.I've always had a love for peanut butter.My mom makes the most awesome apricot jam,so that goes well with peanut butter and a nice piece of fresh toast as well.

5.) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?

No,otherwise I would just be obsessing about that day.I'd rather not know,and live each day as if it might be my last.

6.) If you could change your eye color to anything in the world you wanted, what would you change it to?

Black.It always looks awesome in the scary movies.Just imagine how I can scare the crap out of people just by looking at them!

7.) Are you more often the partner in crime or the good conscience with your friends and family?

I am usually the good conscience.I've never been a bad girl.Not because I don't want to get in trouble,but I've just always felt that certain rules are there for a reason.I also tend to think about the future,and therefor about how certain actions will affect that future.That might make me boring,but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

{Questions brought to you by Wednesday Weirdness}

3 Comments:

drollgirl said...

snort! love the black eye thing. hahahahahahhaha.

Awesome Sara said...

these questions this week are boring. the black eye thing is crazy. and i want to try sweet chili. ymmmmm.

creative kerfuffle said...

that eye freaks me the hell out. i like mayo w/ my fries sometimes.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin