Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Washed out

I tend to be a little forgetful.Ok,a lot forgetful.And it can get a little annoying,not just for other people,but especially for myself.

My niece slept over at our apartment again last night,and as I walked her home this morning,after we were nearly at my mom's house (my sister and niece live with my mom),I realised,I forgot to put on any make-up.In my rush to get her home early and still be at work on time,I forgot my face paint.Which is disastrous,because without at least the wonder that is mascara,I tend to look something like this:Only,you know,even worse,since I'm no Jessica Biel,that's for sure!
Well,at least I don't look like this.Which is worse,right?


Have any of you ever forgotten to put on make-up,for work or even when going out?Or have you ever forgotten putting on deodorant or perfume?Because that has also happened to me,more than I am willing to admit.

9 Comments:

Carlinn said...

Forgetting to put on make up? NO WAY. seriously i am scary without make up and i wont put anyone except my boyfriend and family through that torture :P I have forgotten to put on deo on numerous occasions though :P I dont sweat loads so at least it wasnt 2 bad!

kuhkjhkh said...

I usually always put on the makeup but I def did forget the deo this morning...

Yikes!

Angela Tolsma said...

I can't see the second picture!!

I go without makeup allot just out of per laziness. But I try not to when I am working

drollgirl said...

i NEVER forget makeup as i know what i look without it!

but i have forgotten deodorant. ack! i hate that. i used to keep a spare in my car, but now i keep a spare at work in my desk drawer. i don't like to stink. :[

creative kerfuffle said...

i don't wear a lot of makeup really, eye liner and mascara, so i sometimes go w/out on the weekends. i have forgotten my deodorant before and am then paranoid about it all day.

Dugout Daisy said...

Isn't that the worst?!
I have to have mascara and lip gloss on before I head out the door. I've had a couple of times where I was in such a hurry that I did forget to put on deodorant and the whole day I felt so off! hahaha!
Great post, I love the pictures!

Nicki's Notebook said...

haha i like this post. I rarely forget my make up - but I often stop at the shops on route to the gym with no make up - and look bloody awful! x

Awesome Sara said...

i never step out into the light without makeup. ever. i don't even think i look that terrible either. where are pictures of you???

Anonymous said...

Keep working ,great job!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin