Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness


1.) Tell us how you picked the blog nickname that you write under. (IE: I am Pink Vodka Bubbles) Were you considering using a different pseudonym or was the one you wound up with your first pick?

I really couldn't think of a blog name or a nickname for myself.But I was just thinking of the saying 'A penny for your thoughts',and since my blog is all about my thoughts,I decided my pseudonym would be Penny,and my blog name would then be Penny's Thoughts.Also my email is thoughts4pennies@gmail.com.So it all ties in to each other.Trust me,you don't want to know my real name.It's quite a doozy.

2.) Tell us about your worst oral sex experience.

Lol.I haven't really had too many bad ones,because I only really started doing it when I got in the relationship I'm in now.But the girls out there will understand,you can push something of a certain size down your throat only so far,and no further.And well,my gag reflex is quite strong.Figure it out.

3.) Tell us about the most fun night you've had in the last two months time.

On Thursday night,because JC,my sister,her fiancé and I all went to a little house party,and it was fun to hang out and have fun with people you never really see.Conversation was good,and we had a really good time.

4.) If you were in a restaurant sitting down ready to order and you saw something that grossed you out enough to make you get up right then and leave without ever ordering, tell us about what you saw to make you react that way.
{What?This is the only rodent I can look out without freaking.Don't judge me}
A rat/mouse. I seiously could not order from a place where rodents run around.

5.) Tell us about your favorite childhood toy.


My snakes and ladders game.I wanted to play it all the time.With anyone who would agree to it.Now I'm kind of played out.

6.) Tell us about the weirdest sexual proposition you've ever been faced with.
Guess it would have to be a threesome with my sister and a guy.Like that would EVER happen.

7.) Tell us about one of the not-so-good dates you and your current (or ex if you have no current) significant other have gone on.
The worst was probably the time we went to a friends' birthday party,and my boyfriend got so drunk that he fell down,hit his face on the edge of a table and I was also so drunk that I only realised it about 15 minutes later.Everyone else was cooing over him,making sure he was ok,and I was just pouring another drink and dancing.Luckily we got a lift home,because otherwise I think we'd still be there.

{Questions courtesy of Wednesday Weirdness}

1 Comment:

Awesome Sara said...

what the hell is your real name??? i use my real name. my name is prety vaniella.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin