Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post Secret


My boyfriend stutters,and has ever since he was a little boy.Speech therapists all agreed that it was caused by the childhood trauma he suffered,but luckily for him he has loads of confidence,and doesn't really let it bother him.But sometimes,just sometimes,I can see how frustrated he gets when he can't get the words out.

The weird thing is,since I've been with him,I tend to stutter a little sometimes too.Probably because we spend so much time together.Which I think is sweet :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww a stutter can be so cute though!

Awesome Sara said...

my boyfriend stutters too. sometimes he can;t say his last name, he has the letter -B issues.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

That is rather sweet that you stutter a bit too :)

drollgirl said...

it is so funny how you pick up the habits of others. i was in london once for a week and i started talking with a british accent. very madonna of me.

Sleepydumpling said...

I am an ex-stutterer (if there really is such a thing) and being around other stutterers brings it back with a vengeance. As does nerves or stress.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin