Friday, May 22, 2009

Funny Friday

All I'm in the mood for today is funny stuff,good times and laughing.I don't want serious news,sad news or anything depressing in my life today.It seems like the weather is going to be really great (mild and sunny) this weekend,which makes it perfect for being outside without getting wet (either through rain or sweat).

So,here's some funny stuff to hopefully cheer up your Friday (or just make it better,depending on how your Friday is going)

I want them ALL!

That little guys' face says it all
You know,just in case you haven't done this before
So freaking true
Good to know
Family of Adam Lambert,maybe?

Freaky cats - always a good way to put me in a good mood

Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 Comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

perfect start to the day!!

the cop sign is hilarious!!

creative kerfuffle said...

too funny. you can never go wrong w/ lolcats in my book. that one w/ the kids though--cracked me up! happy friday!

La Belette Rouge said...

Thanks for the laughs( my favorite is the little boy and his fish). Hope you have a happy, fun and depression free weekend!!

drollgirl said...

hope your weekend is JUST PERFECT!!! enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!

Awesome Sara said...

i love this post!!! sop sign hilarious, freaky cat, hilarious!!! have a great weekend!

rachaelgking said...

I can't believe I've been using the toilet wrong ALL THESE YEARS!!!

... but this will probably save me a lot in laundry. I go through socks like nobody's business.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin