Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mmmm...yummy

This kind of looks like baby poo or something,but it seriously makes my mouth water just looking at it

You know what I'm obsessing about right now?Foodwise at least...avocado,in any way,shape or form.I can't get enough of it!All I want to eat is nachos,smothered with avocado and all sorts of cheeses and tomato paste.I'm like a pregnant woman with major cravings.Except,I'm always like this.I get a craving for a certain type of food,and then I just pig out on it for weeks,until I am eventually so fed up with that particular type of food,that I could puke if I see,let alone taste,it again.My avocado-love will eventually come to the same tragic end.But until then,I'm going to enjoy myself!

What are your food obsessions/cravings?

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

My food cravings are usually chocolate, sweets and chips!!!!

Angela Tolsma said...

I do the exact same thing! Mr hates it

Anonymous said...

OMG that looks so goooooood! I may stop at the store tonight and get some!

PS follow me on this blog when you get a chance, I'm deleting Ruggy 13 sometime today!

Kitty Stampede said...

ooooohhhhh....yum!!! I used to hate avocado but i tried this avocado dip once that was kinda spicy and had corn in it and it as absolutely amazing.. i want some now!!!

drollgirl said...

i used to be moritified by the thought of eating avocado (i mean, LOOK AT IT), and then i tried it. to fucking die for!!! yum yum yum!

Janine / Being Brazen said...

cool meme - at the moment I am craving pizza and chocolate brownies

creative kerfuffle said...

i also love the avocado and guacamole! i've been trying to root one of the pits so i can grow my own! LOL
but, i have done that w/ a food before---eaten too much of it and gotten sick of it. i did that w/ broc casserole when i was in high school. i couldn't eat it again until about 10 yrs ago.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin