Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stolen

I love Cybeel,and while catching up on her posts,saw this meme,and decided to steal it.You all should do it,because I think your answers tell a lot about you as a person.What it tells you,I don't really know,but it does tell you something.

If I were a month I would be: July
If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday
If I were a time of day I would be: 7pm
If I were a planet I would be: Earth
If I were an animal I would be: Cat
If I were a direction I would be: West
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: Queen size bed
If I were a historical figure I would be: Winston Churchill
If I were a liquid I would be: Coca Cola

If I were a tree I would be: Willow tree
If I were a flower/plant I would be: Cat mint
If I were a kind of weather I would be: Misty and cool
If I were a musical instrument I would be: Guitar
If I were an emotion I would be: Desire
If I were a color I would be: Red
If I were a vegetable I would be: Mushrooms
If I were a sound I would be: A windchime in the wind
If I were an element I would be: Nitrous Oxide

If I were a car I would be: Ford Fairlane
If I were a song I would be: Happy Boys and Happy Girls,by Aqua
If I were a movie I would be directed by: Wes Craven
If I were a book I would be written by: Stephen King
If I were a taste I would be: Savoury
If I were a food I would be: Macaroni and cheese
If I were a place I would be: Switzerland


If I were a material I would be: Wool
If I were a word I would be: Crazy

If I were an object I would be: Picture frame
If I were a body part I would be: Hand
If I were a facial expression I would be: Smirk

If I were a cartoon/game character I would be: Tweety
If I were a shape I would be a: Circle
If I were a number I would be: 2

7 Comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

What a fun post!!! No identity crisis for you. You know who you are!!!:-)

drollgirl said...

oh this one is cool! and i wouldn't have to agonize too much over the answers! i might just steal it for one of those days when i have NO IDEA what to post! those are becoming more frequent. grr.

and how are you doing with coke? i crave it constantly but have switched to iced tea. sometimes i break down and have a coke on the weekends. with lots of ice. GOD THAT SOUNDS GOOD RIGHT NOW!!!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous! I would be Friday too!

rachaelgking said...

Smirk! I love it! :-)

Angela Tolsma said...

so fun!! I did this too a while back! Glad you did it

cybeel said...

wes craven and stephen king ????
you're amazing. Love your answers

creative kerfuffle said...

love this list : )

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin