Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stolen...again

I stole this meme off of a blog,somewhere in the blogosphere.Because I'm officially bored shitless,and need something to occupy my mind.Enjoy!

Make a list of things you can see without getting up: I'm in the office,so I can see my computer,my work phone,some hand cream I keep for when my hands get dry,all the paperwork I still have to file,and a small banana.

What were you like when you were five? Short,very pale,with curly red hair.I was a daddy's girl and went everywhere with my dad.Other than exploring the town and surrounds with my dad,I spent some time watching my tv shows and 'reading'.I was a very good little girl.

What are you wearing now? Black pants,black jersey and black shoes.And a very bright red and pink knitted scarf.I like to keep it simple.

What color is your bedroom? The walls are a dark cream color,but it's a bit blotchy,so it doesn't look all that awesome.The bedding is brown,orange,yellow,cream and black.So it looks very autumny.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Twilight,by Stephenie Meyer - to see what the hype was about.

Do you nap a lot? No,not anymore.It feels like I'm wasting valuable time if I nap during the day,although when I was in school I used to nap over weekends all the time.

Who was the last person you hugged? Maya the cat

What’s your current fandom/obsession/addiction? Reading all your blogs,obsessing over my cats' eating habits and addicted to peanut butter.

What was the last thing you ate today? Oatmeal with banana and peanut butter.

If you could have been in any movie, which one would it be and why? Pretty Woman,because it's the perfect Cinderella story,and Richard Gere was still super hot back then.

What websites do you always visit when you go online? Gmail, Blogger, Twitter, Evilbeet Gossip, X17 Online, Facebook.

What was the last thing you bought? A small present for my moms' birthday today.

What are you listening to right now? A radio station in the distance,and the sound of the telephones ringing in the adjacent offices.


If you could have any super power, what would it be? I'd like to read minds.That way you can help people without having to figure out what they want by asking lots of questions.

What is your favorite weather, and why? I prefer autumn and secondly winter,because I love cold,rainy weather.

What time do you usually get up? I get up 06:30am,and start work at 07:30am.I don't take very long in the morning at all.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Organising my sisters' kitchen tea/bachelorette party.

What was the last thing you said aloud? He's not available right now,can I take a message? - when I answered the phone.

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Pizza with lots and lots of cheese.

6 Comments:

Ash said...

Oh I love reading these! I am so nosy, and it is interesting to read about other bloggers.

I wish I could read minds too. that would be awesome.

cybeel said...

this meme is great and please hug Maya for me too

cybeel said...

this meme is great and please hug Maya for me too

La Belette Rouge said...

Would you give Maya a hug for me?:-)

Angela Tolsma said...

What did you get for your MOM??

I did this too!! I love learning about people!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Pizza and Peanut Butter! What more do we need...

You're so adorable. Thank you again for what you said on yesterdays uber depressing post! I DO feel a lot better that I got it out!

XOXO

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin