Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

1. If your boss says, "I would like to talk to you about your internet usage" what would your first reaction be?
"Shit,motherf*cker!He figured out I'm on the internet 8 out of the 9.5 hours I work every day!"

2. If your SO asks you "Does this make me look fat?" how do you answer?

"Ha,I wish!" You see,my boyfriend is quite thin,and needs to get some meat on his bones.

3. What is one thing that you pay for, but resent having to do so?

My tv licence,since they put absolute crap on there,and repeat all the same,lame ass movies every month.

4. A day is being created in honor of you. How should we celebrate it?

By everyone lying on their couches/beds,eating as much as they can without puking and watching as much movies/tv as they can without going blind or cross-eyed.

5. What CD or Album in your music collection do you secretly enjoy, but would be embarrassed if others heard you grooving to it?

There really isn't one,because I only have CD's with songs that I really like.

6. How long do you think you would last if you were a contestant on Survivor?

Maybe 3-6 days.Depending on what the challenges are.I'm not good at anything physical.At all.Or eating weird stuff,either.So basically I'd be out after the first challenge.

{Questions courtesy of Wednesday Weirdness}

0 Comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin