Friday, May 15, 2009

Why,thank you!


The absolutely gorgeous Elizabeth Marie,of It's Unbeweavable,bestowed on me the Kreativ Blogger Award,which,I have to say,made my day a whole lot better!

I wanted to thank you all for your well wishes on this flu,but unfortunately,the bug has completely taken over now,and I am feeling as if a 2 ton truck slammed right into me.Everything is aching and I'm too afraid to talk,should I go into a coughing fit.Which doesn't work well if I have to answer phones all day.Ugh.

Also,the girl who was going to come and clean our apartment (because seriously,I am NOT going to do it this weekend) let me know this morning that she won't be able to come,because a friend of hers' husband died last night.Without wanting to sound insensitive,I'm really unhappy about this.I was so looking forward to a clean and fresh apartment after work tonight.Because in all honesty,I am not in the mood to clean anything right now,hardly even myself.I just want to lie in bed and be very still.Ugh.

So what are your weekend plans people?Mine is the following:

Friday evening
- get home from work
- warm up last nights' leftovers for boyfriend to eat
- climb into warm bed
- finish reading 'Twilight'
- be asleep by 9pm

Saturday
- do boyfriends' laundry (grudgingly)
- go and get 'Twilight' dvd,as well as at least 2 others
- lie down on couch and commence movie-watching
- do not move from couch,unless there is a number 1 or 2 involved
- be asleep by 9pm

Sunday
- stay in bed all day long,unless there is a number 1 or 2 involved

So yeah,there you have it.My weekend in a nutshell.Whether it will play out like this,I'm not sure,but you can be sure I won't be a happy camper if I have to go out of the apartment unless completely necessary.And really,the only thing that would be able to get me outside this weekend,would be if Garrett Hedlund lured me outside with promises of him tickling my back while he is stark naked.That won't be happening anytime soon,so the outside won't be seeing me this weekend.AT.ALL.

Hope you all have a much better time!

3 Comments:

Elizabeth Marie said...

Oh my goodness sweetheart! Feel better soon! UGH I hate being sick. Make your boyfriend go get the DVD's for you! Don't leave your house! :) XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.

I will probably have a lazy weekend too as we got no money to do anything but I love lazy weekends.

Kitty Stampede said...

CONGRATS! You def deserve the award..i love the creativity in your blog and missed you while you were on vacation..haha i had no idea and was worried. i musta missed a post on you saying you were going.

hope you have a super relaxing weekend!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin