Friday, June 5, 2009

Huh?



A few months ago,my boyfriend went out with a friend,to a local bar (well,really the only local bar).Either way,he got hit on by this new chick in town,and I got a bit upset about it when he told me the whole debacle.

Until now.I saw her picture today on Facebook.Of course I've seen her in person,but only very quickly,so I couldn't really scrutinize her.But this picture has set my worries to rest.

Because really.Anyone with a tan line like that,and bags under the eyes like those,at the age of 23 (3 years younger than me,by the way),really isn't any competition.At least not lookswise.

But I mean,seriously.Would you dare wear a shirt like that,if you had a tan line like that?

{I'm sorry if I sound mean or bitchy,but you guys know how it goes.A girl gets nasty when her stuff - in this case boyfriend - is being threatened}

PS.yes,I am a bit of a drama queen.

13 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That tan line is quite bad!!!!

je_suis_hannah said...

wow, you could put your shopping in those bags!

xnapoleonx said...

I wouldn't like it, but I bet she'd go crazy if she saw this post ;p

Awesome Sara said...

look at her!!! N-A-S-T-Y. You are gorgeous and probably give better head than her.

creative kerfuffle said...

dude--plus, look at that moustache she's sporting ; ) she needs waxed. or axed. and i'm w/ awesome sara---you probably give better head. (i just wanted to say head!)

Angela Tolsma said...

I'd be a drama queen about it too

Unknown said...

LOL ....um ..I think tan lines are hot but only when naked ahhaha. it reminds me of Malibu Barbie I had when I was a kid ...but no, I wouldn't wear that ever. You shouldn't worry.

Elizabeth Marie said...

OMG haha! Thats not cute...you don't have to worry about her, pumpkin.

rachaelgking said...

Oh hon, that white trash is NOTHIN to worry about. ;-)

Maxie said...

Alls fair when someone goes after your boyfriend! You have nothing to worry about.

drollgirl said...

that tan line is RETARDED. and she probably is too.

Kitty Stampede said...

she seems totally maxed out skanktown.

cybeel said...

i totally agree with Awesome Sarah. Oww pleaseeeee just look at you !!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin