Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pick-me-up a.k.a LOLcats

It's Thursday!Yay!It amazes me how quickly the weeks are passing.Don't really know if that's a good or bad thing,but when I guess right now,it's a good thing.The weather isn't playing along,and we have rain forecast for the entire weekend,so we're going to have to party inside,which can be quite detrimental to whomever's place we are at at any given time.Luckily,it will not be my apartment,so I really don't care about the rest (that sounded mean,but what the hell,all is fair in love and war.Or something like that).

My 'distinguished' colleague is once again working on my tits today,as the expression goes.The other admin person in the business,is on a vacation for a week,and as soon as that person isn't here,my colleague becomes totally unable to answer the phone for some reason (read:she becomes a totally lazy bitch).Enough about that though,cause stuff like that will just ruin my day completely.

Since I'm in a good mood today (except for the above mentioned crap) I think it is time I brought out some LOLcats again.I haven't really looked at these guys in a while,and I don't know why,because they are the best thing since sliced bread.If you've seen them,forgive me,and enjoy,again.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

What's that you say?LOLcat overkill?There ain't no such thing!

10 Comments:

cybeel said...

they are totally totally amazing.And have loads of fun at you party :)
And check out my blog. You'll find an interesting item for your office buddies :P

Another Ordinary Girl said...

I love LOLcats too! They are so cute! Have fun at your party!

Anonymous said...

Very funny pictures!!!!!!

creative kerfuffle said...

you know i heart me some lolcats! squeeeeee!!!
and please explain--working on my tits? i'm sure this is a phrase i'm not familiar w/ rather than a statement that you are getting a boob job at work : )

drollgirl said...

PUPPY EYES!>!>>!>!>!>!

what a scream!!!!

Kitty Stampede said...

LOve love love!!! Thanks for the giggles!!!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Omg that "Bed Head" one is too cute!!!

Angela Tolsma said...

love the cat puppy eyes!!

Gabby said...

I love lolcats!! The puppy eyes one is too cute!

alissa said...

haha these are too funny - i have to bathe my cat on a regular basis. she looks similar to that shot...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin