Monday, June 29, 2009

Some celeb make up looks


Ok,there is so much wrong with Lindsay Lohan,but really?Blotchy fake tan?Horribly applied make up?Fluorescant pink nail polish,that looks like it was last worn in 1985?And this is only a picture of her top half.I couldn't bring myself to put a picture of her shoes,since they are so disgusting,and SO not suitable for her outfit,that I thought they might leave you all blind.


Kim Kardashian,although basically know for nothing more than once being a Paris BFF and her nasty sex tape,is a very pretty girl.Even without any make up,she is really naturally gorgeous.So why does she feel the need to plaster herself with warpaint like this?Make up is supposed to enhance your looks,not turn you into one of the ghosts on 'Thirteen Ghosts'!


I don't know about you guys,but this seriously looks like perfection to me.There's just enough of everything to make her look even prettier than she already is,and the hair.Oh dear lord,the hair.I want bangs like that,but the only way that will happen is if I actually sell my soul to the Devil.So yeah,it's not ever gona happen for me.


Now,I don't like Kristin Cavallari.At.all.She irritates the crap out of me.But the girl gives good face,that I have to admit.Bitch...

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

haha personally i love kristin. she's such a bitch and i love it. but i think she's really pretty too.

kim kardashian is gorgeous. but in taht picture she looks like she's trying to look egyptian or something.

lindsay is a dirty whore. enough said.

and zooey is just so cute. i love her.

Awesome Sara said...

linsday lohan looks like a hooker!!! omg what the hell is she wearing!!! kim kardashian is hot!!! if i could make oodles of $$ just for being pretty and having 1 sex tape sign me the fuck up!!! the rest if the gals you chose are really pretty and i am so jealous i cant make my makeup look like that. boo hoo.

Kitty Stampede said...

mn, lohan looks and sounds like complete shite...lay off the coke woman. She has no excuse with money she was bringing in to look so awful.

i wish i had a personal makeup artist,hair stylist and esthectian to make me gorgeous all the day...dammit.

Angela Tolsma said...

I LOVE HER BANGS TOO!!
she is pretty

Unknown said...

<3 Zoey! ...and totally agree with your last sentence.

drollgirl said...

kardashian looks like she is channeling liz taylor from cleopatra. and that is a bit muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch makeup for us to handle right now!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin