Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness

I missed last weeks' questions,so here they are.

1.) Do you/Did you ever have a piggy bank shaped like a pig? What do you keep your spare change in?

Yes,I did,a big green paper maché one.Unfortunately I never actually put money in there,so it just ended up collecting dust.I now keep my spare change in a holder with the following slogan "Beer Drinking Fund".

2.) Be honest. Have you ever stolen anything before?

Yes,I once stole 2 magazines from a drug store in town.Of course,I was cought.I'm not a good thief.

3.) Would it be more awkward to be walked in on during sex by your parents or your children?

Your parents,because with kids you can still spin some kind of story,but parents know EXACTLY what you're doing.

4.) How comfortable would you be at a nude beach? Would you keep your clothes on, keep it modest or bare it all?

I wouldn't go to a nude beach in the first place!I don't do well with public nudity,at all.

5.) Where is a place that seems fun and sexy to get it on at but in reality probably wouldn't work out very well?
On a bus tour through a big city.I would love to do it,but I don't think the other passengers would appreciate it.

6.) Do you have sex less in the summer because of the hot temperatures?

Not really,I think it's actually less in the winter,because then I don't want to actually get naked,and I need to be naked when I have sex.

7.) Have you ever had a dream that was in black and white?


No,although a lot of my dreams occur in the night time,so they appear to be mostly black and white.

Bonus) When you have a naughty dream, most often is it usually your partner in the dream with you or someone else?

I am such a whipped chick - it's always my boyfriend in my naughty dreams.But he's all I want,so I suppose that's a good thing.

{Questions courtesy of Wednesday Weirdness}

And here is this weeks' questions.

1.) To you, what makes the perfect body the perfect body?

I guess it's the skin.I have horrible skin,so anybody who has alabaster smooth skin,whether it's tan or pale,has the perfect body to me.

2.) What part of your body do you obsess about the most?

My stomach.It's way too big and never looks good in any clothes.It irritates the crap out of me.

3.) What makes a house a warm, welcoming, comfortable home?

The attitudes and personalities of the people living there.A house can be incredibly gorgeous and amazing,but if the people living there suck,then the house would hold no appeal.Also,I prefer it if people have pets,because a lot of the time,people who have pets are a bit more relaxed and easy-going than non-pet people are.

4.) What fabric feels sexiest against bare skin?

Velvet.I love the soft,warm feel of velvet.

5.) What is the lamest lie you have heard in the last month?

I really can't think of any,maybe because they are all so freaking lame.

6.) What always makes you feel better when you're upset?

If my boyfriend gives me hugs and kisses and talks to me in his lovey dovey voice.I love that,and it always makes me feel better.

{Questions courtesy of Wednesday Weirdness}

1 Comment:

Awesome Sara said...

OMG I have the same issue with my skin too!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin