Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Something nobody cares about

Ok,I know none of you probably watch (or watched) The Hills,but I've just seen new pictures of what is supposed to be Stephanie Pratt.

To refresh your memory...

Here she is as I know her

You know,the female version of her suckass brother

And here she is (or what I am suspecting is an alien imposter...) a few days ago
Supposedly having lunch with Kristin,shooting an episode of The Hills

It.is.not.the.same.person.Either these pictures were mismarked as Stephenie or something,I hope to all hell,because otherwise she has gone under the knife in a MAYJAH way.She's totally unrecognisable!

This is pretty meaningless,but tell me - do you think this is her,and if it is,do you agree she had LOTS of surgery?

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she has had surgery. I don't really like her as becomes across really fake on the show so she fits in well with Hiedi and Spencer who are major fake!!!

That Kristin looks like a major bitch!!!! The new series should be interesting.

Lisa (@PixelatedMama) said...

I heard that she had a nose job, but I have no clue why. Her old nose was cute! Way more cute, actually...

Anonymous said...

I totally get what you mean! She looks like Julianne hough here. Or like she lost/got removed a lot of weight. Something happened! that's for sure

Awesome Sara said...

surgery!!!

Kirsty said...

I looked at those pics a couple of times, and was trying to figure out if she'd lost weight, or gained, but it looks like her body has lost weight, but her face has actually filled out around the cheeks and eyes, so I'd say SURGERY! Maybe a nose job? But yes, I would never have recognised her. Do you think it's possible the photographer mis-recognised her??

Gabby said...

Wow, she looks totally different! What the hell!

cybeel said...

yep agree with Gabby. couldnt believe its the same girl !!!

Elizabeth Marie said...

WTF? That is bizarre!!! I can't stand her either way..but hey, just gonna say it...she looks better! LOL

xoxo

Kitty Stampede said...

She looks like Brooke Hogan or I mean she did.

creative kerfuffle said...

i don't watch the hills so i have no idea.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin