Thursday, October 29, 2009

Apartment envy

My neighbour girl is moving to a new,bigger apartment this weekend,and I'm having serious envy issues.So much so that I spent the whole night last night,dreaming of her new apartment.In my dream,the place is like a freaking mansion,even though,in reality it's just a 2-bedroom place,with almost no windows.So basically,it sucks.

But the thing I am envious about,is that second bedroom.I want one!Just imagine,a place to put all my extra crap that I don't want people to see,so the rest of the apartment can always look neat and well put together.

A girl can dream.

What are your homes like,big,small,cluttered,neat?

2 Comments:

Carlinn said...

Lol big isnt always great! I remember my first apartment one bedroom and tiny but it was sooooo pretty. Now i live in a 3 bedroom one which is just HUGE and it takes forever to get anywhere and it def doesnt feel cosy :(

Anonymous said...

I would like to say it's neat but at the current moment it's not. We have a 3 bedroom town house. We use one for an "office" even though the majority of the time we sit on the couch with our laptops. And the other is a guest bedroom that still needs to be painted. Some times I wish we had something smaller so that it wasn't so hard to clean and keep together. For the most part it's clean though, I'm just slacking this week!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin