Wednesday, November 4, 2009

40 questions

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?  My toothbrush  

2.Where was your profile picture taken? At JC's parents' house,last year,while we were having a bbq

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?  No,but I'm pretty good at air guitar

4.Name someone who made you laugh today? It's only 7:30 am,but if my cat Maya counts,well,she did make me laugh

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?  Went to bed at 23:00,because I was watching True Blood for the first time

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?  Yes,somewhere by the sea

7. Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?  No,never

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? JC,who not only is my boyfriend,but my best friend,too

9. Do you believe exes can be friends?  Yes,depending on the ex.If their a total asshole,I wouldn't even bother trying to be friends.Also,it would take me a while to get to the friendship stage
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?  I've never had Dr Pepper

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?  In my dreams on Thursday night.Trust me,it feels extremely real

12. Who took your profile picture? Moi!

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?  Nobody,since my camera is dead now

14. Was yesterday better than today? Yesterday always seems better,but I really don't know

15. Can you live a day without TV?  Yeah,definitely

16. Are you upset about anything?  Not very,but I'm bothered by a few small things

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?  Of course,it's people who don't want to commit,who make up things like relationships being futile and useless

18. Are you a bad influence?   I don't think so - I'm good at keeping others on the straight and narrow,but not so much myself

19. Night out or night in?  In and out,and back in

20. What items could you not go without during the day?  Lots,the only I can't go without,is a toilet with toiletpaper and my glasses

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Probably my aunt,and that was quite a few years ago

22. What does the last text message in your in box say?  A please call me from a friend.That's our code that we want to chat online

23. How do you feel about your life right now?  I love my life very much,i just unfortunately,let small stupid things bother me

24. Do you hate anyone?   Not right now

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?  Not very much.If you can believe it,my bestest friends aren't on Facebook at all

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?   No

28. What song is stuck in your head?  Good girls go bad by Cobra Starship

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?  A lawyer telling me a long lost family member has left me an incredible inheritance

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?  If possible,it would've been great,but I really don't think it will happen

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?   Come to work

32. Do you think too much or too little?  That's easy - I think WAY too much

33. Do you smile a lot?  Yes



Bonus Round...



34. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer?  While at work I'm on all the time,so about 9 hours,but at night and on weekends I never go on a computer

35. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be? for just one day?  I'd be some rich bitch,and donate lots and lots of money to charities of my choice

36. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook

37. Chicken or Beef?  Chicken

38. Mac or PC?  I really don't care,as long as it works

39. Have you ever punched anyone in the face?  No,but I've slapped and scratched

40. Have you ever been punched in the face?  No,but I've been slapped and scratched
(can you tell I've been in a cat fight?!)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin