Monday, November 9, 2009

the weekend...

...was not very good.I had trouble with our stupid neighbours (who,though they are all 3 over 50,act like bratty,whiny children) and for some reason my boyfriend and I just weren't on the same page yesterday.This doesn't happen all that often,luckily,but I don't handle bad moods and confrontations well,so whenever someone else (especially my love) is in a very bad mood,it automatically turns my mood sour as well.I hate that about myself.

So I spent nearly the entire day in bed,with Maya,reading a book.The weather was perfect for that,since it rained all day long.Which is not a typical thing to happen in November in my town,so I made the best of the weather and cuddled in bed.Would've loved to have cuddled with my man,but as you read above,that didn't happen.

:(

BUT,I am hopeful this week will be better,since my sister,b-i-l,boyfriend and I are going to Cape Town on Saturday,to visit a friend for her b-day,and to celibrate my boyfriends' b-day (Nov.19) and my best friend's boyfriends' b-day (Nov.17).It's going to be a really big b-day celibration.LOL.Can't wait to see my bestie.It's already been 2 months since we've last seen each other,so I am beyond excited to see her again.There's no one else in this world who can make me as happy as she can,which is saying a lot.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin