Monday, November 9, 2009

me,me,me

1. What is your favorite color?  Red2. When is your birthday?  February 22
3. The book on your nightstand now?  Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris and The Time Traveller's Wife
4. Favorite pizza?  Banana and cheese
5. Top hobby?  Reading
6. One thing that scares you?  Being alone forever
7. What drives you?  Other people's lives.Whenever I see someone less fortunate than me,it inspires me to keep going
8. Pet peeves?  People who judge other's unfairly, being lied to and having to clean the apartment
9. Last movie you saw in the theater?  Night at the Museum (The first one,which is ages ago.Pathetic,I know)
10. Morning person or late night owl?  If I had to choose,it would be morning person
11. What are you wearing right NOW?  Jeans, purple shirt, black jacket and black shoes
12. One outrageous thing you did in the last week?  Oh man,I am not at all outrageous.I guess it was when I went to close our front door, without any pants or underwear on.At least I had a long shirt on.LOL
13. Cats or dogs?  Cats
14. Favorite fragrance?  I don't have a particular favorite
15. Camping or Luxurious Spa?  Right now, I would have to say luxurious spa
16. Favorite tea?  Plain English tea
17. One person who can ALWAYS make you laugh?  My niece
18. Favorite time of the day? When I get home from work at night
19. One thing you look forward to? Making life better for myself in the future
20. One place you wanna visit soon?  My best friend's house

2 Comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

good answers!!

Angela Tolsma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin