Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another cute questionnaire

I stole another questionnaire from Chataboxgirl.Hope she doesn't mind. Here are her answers

And here are mine:

Year - 2008

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Lived with someone other than my parents or siblings and/or alone

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I’ve long learnt not to make any resolutions

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes,my eldest sister had a boy, Ludwig, in June

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Luckily not again,no

5. What countries did you visit?
Only South Africa

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
More time with my best friend

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
17 July – the day my father would have turned 77
17 December – the one year anniversary of my fathers’ death

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting my new job (which I adore)

9. What was your biggest failure?
Again not getting my driver’s licence (yes,I’m 25 with no licence)

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing important

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Didn’t really buy anything noteworthy

12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?My mom.My dad died in December 2007,and my mom was an absolute rock to us all during 2008

13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
The man who my dad invested his money with

14. Where did most of your money go?
Setting up the new apartment

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Moving in with my boyfriend

16. What song will always remind you of 2008?Just Dance by Lady Gaga

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? ~ Happier
b) thinner or fatter? ~ Fatter
c) richer or poorer? ~ Poorer

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Exercised

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Eating fattening food

20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my boyfriends’ family

21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
No,because I’ve been in love with my boyfriend since 2005

22. What was your favourite TV program?
Scrubs

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Yes,a lawyer in town

24. What was the best book you read?
The last instalment of Harry Potter – just because it was the end,and it made me cry

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The songs of Kings of Leon

26. What did you want and get?
To move in with my boyfriend

27. What did you want and not get?
A washing machine and fridge

28. What was your favourite film of this year?
Didn’t watch any new ones

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 25,and had a weekend party with my best friends and my boyfriend

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I’d actually been able to save some money

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Same old,same old

32. What kept you sane?
Talks with my mother

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
No one actually

34. What political issue stirred you the most?B
arack Obama becoming the President Elect of America

35. Who did you miss?
My best friend Lizma

36. Who was the best new person you met?
My boyfriends’ aunts and uncle

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
To be more independant

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
This is the closest thing to crazy,I have ever been…

0 Comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin