Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Driving lesson...tonight!


Oh my word!I am so nervous,my mom is taking me for a drive in her car,and since I haven't driven anything since September last year,and wasn't any good then,I'm really pretty nervous of completely crashing her car or something!

My incredibly generous bosses have offered since I started working here,to help me get my drivers' lisence,and they would help pay and everything,because getting it is quite expensive.So,when I got to work this morning,my boss asked me how I was going along learning how to drive.I was too ashamed to tell him that I hadn't touched a vehicles' steering wheel since the beginning of September.

But that is all going to change tonight.I am going to drive in my momma's sweet little car,and hopefully not kill it (and us) in the process.Because my mom gets really angry if I do something wrong in the car,and before you know it she and I are yelling at each other like crazy and bam!The lesson is over.

Let's hope I can keep my calm and do this right tonight.I mean hell,if Britney Spears can get a lisence and keep it,I guess it can't be that difficult.Unless America's driving laws are somehow more lax than South Africa's.In which case,I'm getting a passport right now.

4 Comments:

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

Oh I'm sure you'll do great. :) Good luck!

Errant Gosling said...

You'll own it. I'm sure. :) Good luck!

Bon Don said...

I didn't get my license till I was 20! I was always too lazy to go & get it.

You'll be just fine!Good Luck

drollgirl said...

you can do it!!! it takes a little practice but leads to independence and freedom. and driving can be really FUN, especially if you don't live in a big, scary metropolitan area with tons of traffic. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin