Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm no longer a virgin!

Well,that's quite obvious,but I meant an Interview Virgin.

Because after grovelling at the feet of the lovely Kim at Perfectly Cursed Life, she was gracious enough to give me a few questions.So here goes:

1.What is your favorite line from a song or book and why?Does it relate to a specific occurrence in your life?

These few lines are from "The Show Must Go On" by Queen,and everytime I hear this song,it makes me feel sad,yet strong at the same time.
"Inside my heart is breaking
My make-up may be flaking
But my smile still stays on.
Whatever happens, I'll leave it all to chance
Another heartache, another failed romance
On and on, does anybody know what we are living for?"


2.You have to choose any person, living or dead, to write your biography. Who and why?

Sasha Pasulka (Evilbeet),well,simply because she is damn funny,but always keeps it real.

3.Someone once said that destiny is a fickle bitch. Has this been true in your life and how?

Honestly,didn't know what the hell this quote was,or who said it,so I Googled it,and it turns out,it's a quote from the show "Lost".

But no,I don't really feel like destiny is a fickle bitch,because destiny in itself,is mutable.Life is all about opportunities and choices.What will be will be,that much is true,but with every choice you make,you alter your own destiny into a different direction.

4.When was a time you realized that you were in over your head?

At the beginning of the year,when I was living alone for the first time in my life.I was broke,lonely and depressed.I realised pretty quickly that I was in WAY over my head and had to make a change.And then my groundfloor apartment got flooded,so yeah,I kind of had no choice,but to make a change.

5.Were you one of the millions who hated adolescence (high school in particular) or did you enjoy it?

I won't say I hated it,it was just uncomfortable.I was never the cool kid,but I wasn't the cast-out uncool kid either.I was always that little grey kid in the middle.Like vanilla ice cream,I was ok,but nothing special.

Bonus: Can you name all five of the Great Lakes from east to west without looking at a map or any other resource?

I'm not even going to try,I would just have to Google this anyway,because I don't live in America.Ah lets be honest,I live in South Africa,and I wouldn't be able to tell you all (or any) of the names of our greatest lakes or rivers.I'm geographically challenged.

Now,I would really love to do some interviews,so if you would maybe like to be interviewed by me,just follow these few simple steps:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 Comment:

kuhkjhkh said...

Interview me! :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin