Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WTF?!

Listen,I don't want to sound mean or anything,because when it comes to good looks,I was WAYYYY back in the line when those were handed out.But really,how much does it suck to be the mother of one of the sexiest women in the world,and have no one believe you when you tell them who your daughter is.



Because let's be brutally honest,would you have thought the woman with Jessica Alba in this picture,is her mother,Catherine?Because I would've
guessed 'disgruntled,lesbianish personal assistant'.

3 Comments:

drollgirl said...

you are so funny! but sometimes i feel like a troll when going anywhere with my gorgeous (and FABULOUS) little sister. oy.

Errant Gosling said...

Wow. Never would have guessed. Ever.

Pandora said...

luckily,both my sisters are ugly as sin.we're almost like the ugly stepsisters from cinderella.well,except we're 3

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin