Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm not so lonely anymore.Thanks!

It's Friday,so basically nothing can spoil my mood today,and I have to say,I'm having an exeptionally good morning.Why?Because I've got 4 followers for my blog!Thanks to drollgirl, Ruggy13, Ms D and Bon Don for making me feel all warm and fuzzy today and for welcoming me into their blogging lives.

Also,I got another interview!Looks like I'm on a roll.The lovely Belle sent me these very fun questions,and I'm going to answer them here,to the very best of my abilities.Let's do this!

1) If you were an exotic dancer, what would your signature song be?

I would have to say Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard,because I'm a fan of old school rock and that song basically always makes me want to take my clothes off anyway (also the title sounds kinda sexual,and would fit well with my stripper name - White Sugar)

2) If someone gave you $10,000 to take a vacation, where would you go?

I would go to Tuscany,because it's beautiful,and well,I watched "Under the Tuscan Sun" again last night.I'm enchanted by that place.

3) What was your biggest accomplishment in 2008? Your biggest disappointment?

I've lived with my parents all my life,and in 2008,I moved out on my own for the first time,for 4 months (until my apartment got flooded).I moved back to my Mom's place,but the end of November my boyfriend and I finally moved in together.That's my biggest accomplishment.My biggest disappointment would be the fact that my dad wasn't here in 2008.He died in December 2007.

4) If you could relive one day in your life, which day would it be?

The last day I saw my father.I would definitely have hugged him more and told him how much he means to me.

5) What's one thing people would be surprised to find out about you?

I have a little gambling problem.Not too big.I just can't resist the lure of a slotmachine.Those things were definitely designed by the devil himself.

There you have it.Thanks Belle,your questions were great,because some of them made me want to laugh,and cry too.Or maybe that's just my PMS talking.With me,you can never tell.

PS. again,if any of you would like to be interviewed,just drop me a comment,and I will happily oblige.

1 Comment:

drollgirl said...

you can interview me if/when you are bored. yikes. i am nervous.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin