Thursday, January 8, 2009

Money,well,the lack of money

I am such a loser.Even with my boyfriend and I living together now, I hardly ever have any money to buy anything except the bare necessities like food and cleaning products.What the hell am I doing wrong?

I mean,we don't have a car at the moment,and our apartment is relatively inexpensive.Also,we never go out and party anymore (not that we can anyway,seeing as we live in Hicksville,where there are no parties).But somehow,no matter how hard I try,I am always broke at least two weeks before payday.Which is the case again this month.It is still like three weeks before payday,and I already don't know if I'll have enough money for food by the last week of January.

This sounds like we are freaking needy or something,and I probably shouldn't complain,because there are people who are WAY worse off than we are,but obviously even thinking of all of those needy people won't stop me from worrying about my own stupid money problems,because I am in the mood to complain and be miserable,and luckily for me,I usually create situations for myself,which I can then complain about for at least a few days afterward.

I suck.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin